Home School Contact Form
Please ensure that you have completed a Home School Contact Form for your child. It is important that the school office have up to date contact details for your child in case of emergencies.
Free School Meals
You can apply for your children to receive free school meals if you are receiving certain welfare benefits.
All children get free school meals if they are in reception, year 1 or year 2. If you receive any of the benefits below you should still apply so that the school gets extra funding.
This money could go towards things like learning support and after-school activities.
Am I eligible?
You must already be receiving any of the following benefits to apply:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - you must annually take home £7,400 or less in Universal Credit payments. This equals an average of £616.67 per month in net earned income (after deductions).
You are not eligible for free school meals if you receive Working Tax Credit or other support payments that are not mentioned above.
Receiving Universal Credit does not automatically entitle you to Free school meals as you will need to satisfy the financial criteria set by the Government.
Children who receive these benefits above directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals. If this applies to you, please complete the application with your own information.
If you are unsure if you qualify, please complete a form in the instance that you may be entitled.
Asthma Plan Form
Any child who attends Fairford Academy Barnehurst and has to use an asthma pump, MUST complete an Asthma Plan form. It is important that the office are aware of any child that has asthma and the action plan that should be followed if a child has an episode.
Breakfast and After School Club
Fairford offer a Breakfast and After School club for all pupils who wish to attend. To secure your child's place at the club, a registration form MUST be completed beforehand and in light of the current pandemic ALL places must be pre booked by email to email@example.com